My Lai - The duty to disobey
- with President Trump ousted in 2020 by old Biden who wants to stop Trump's pullback making other nations pay more for world security, end US occupation in the Middle East with its atrocities and torture on both sides giving rise to the horrors of ISIS, but Biden's withdrawal leading to disaster in Afghanistan in 2021. The USA is still opposing the International Criminal Court, we ask why armed intervention has failed so often in trying to help foreign countries and if it is due to a flawed mentality in the armed forces such as led to the War Crimes committed by the SAS in Australia in Afghanistan and on this basis revisit an American atrocity in 1968. The first part in a historical analysis of the US massacre of 400 innocent unarmed villagers in the Vietnam War.[more]
NEXT EDITION re-examines why this command failure occurred in My Lai and sheds new light on who in fact may have been responsible and why we need to know when to disobey our commanders and how the military must change even now, as evidenced by US Navy Seals war crimes in 2017 and Australian SAS in the Middle East if we are to be the example to the world of not crossing 'The Line' of decency.
Clinton's Anti-Personal Mind
- why did Hillary lose the 2016 election, did Bill Clinton bring her down back in 1999 and set America up for World Terrorism?: An opinion on President Clinton's use of force, failure to ban landmines, sexual misconduct, and drift to the right, making a comparison to Emperor Justinian's reign reinstating paganism from Constantine's conversion to Christianity just prior to the collapse of the Roman Empire - analysing what Bush, Obama and Trump did to exacerbate and rectify Clinton's mistakes. And how in 2022 the new but old President Biden and a black female Vice Kamala Harris might save or destroy the world [more]
NEXT EDITION - Jihadi Afghanistan and The Great Game: Correlating The 1857 Mutiny to modern Afghanistan's collapse back into Talibanism and how to save it from Sharia disaster after Biden's senile blunderingly incompetent withdrawal. And how 20 years of US occupation and reform went down the drain along with democracy, civil rights and most of all women's freedom. Abandoned it is the Afghani people who are now punished as their economy collapses as the US blocks finance and aid.
The Diana Myth 25th Anniversary
- with Prince Harry and Meghan walking out of the Royals in 2020 comparing it to the claustrophobia of the Truman Show, Prince Randy Andy facing questioning over underage sex, the gaffing Prince Philip gone, and the Queen on her last legs, we take a surreal and satirical look at this clearly dysfunctional family, the enigma of his mother, the People's Princess of Wales, Diana's death in 1997 and how the 'fates' dictated it all according to the myth of the classical goddess Diana, herself. [more]
THE KNIGHT TEMPLAR PAPERS - A PHOTO NOVEL
"Ophicius" - Ch.1 & 2.
A mystical ancient manuscript leads an investigative journalist into a nuclear terrorist plot, leading to the assassination of the President of Pakistan. The bizarre tale of intrigue has only just begun in Paris, as the involvement of the secret Crusader Templar order of Sion reveals itself in epic proportions and the very foundations of Christianity begin to change and rupture as the Sion seeks to take over the world. [more]
ADVERTISEMENT FOR INVESTORS: PROJECT EDEN
Business plan for the RAWFOOD YOGIC New Eden on this planet
UOCA's plan for a new age spiritual rawfoods community in 2025 in tropical Australia near Cairns. This detailed report gives the outline for the creation and purpose for altering our planet's evolution to a sustainable and peaceful humanity via this prototype utopia. [more]
- with the 2020 bushfires due to Global Warming destroying a huge % of our native forest in Australia, we go back in time to the old Kennet Government's disgraceful masking of its own scientific reports and scientists opposing 'old growth forest' logging of a unique area of temperate and cool rainforest in East Gippsland. This is the journal that began with a trip to the GECO protest in 1997 and ended with protection by a national park in 2007. [more]
NEXT EDITION the DNRE's despicable justification by manipulating data for logging and the truth that came out through their scientists and what this bodes for the future of Old Growth native forest in Australia with global warming and catastrophic bushfires.
- an example of Aboriginal success or failure? Morrison changed 'young' to 'one' in Australia's Advance Australia Fair, to recognize aboriginals in 2021. Is this minuscule change symbolic of why our policies are failing? A few decades ago I went into an Aboriginal community in Cape York in 1995 that was destroying itself through drugs and alcohol, I then began investigating why the Australian government allowed this breach of children's UN-protected human rights to occur, due to flaws in the Racial Discrimination Act made worse by the Commissioner and Liquor Board and how it eventually is changing for the better after I submitted a legal report to the Federal and State governments on this shame that resulted in alcohol being banned after a Royal Commission in 2000. [more]
- with Modi in 2020 removing Kashmir's special status so Hindu's can migrate in mass to recolonise the land after the Pundits were ousted in the 1980s by Muslim bandits, we travel into India's cold war zone where Islamic fundamentalists think nothing of dying for their cause. A photojournalist's exploration in 1993 of this Muslim state caught between the Taliban, Pakistan and the Hindu giant. Perhaps the key to ending Al Qaeda's terrorism - through rectifying a gross international injustice by finally creating an independent Kashmir both from Pakistan and India before it is too late and Hindu mass migration and Muslim persecution seals Kashmir into BJP India as a majority Hindu state.
NEXT EDITION Interviewing the General-Secretary of the JKLF in 1998, and speaking now to members of the Kashmiri diaspora about Modi's Hinduising Kashmir.
photos courtesy of Tourism Queensland
The Dive: With Covid19 Omicron restricting holidays to Australia in 2022, after 2 year near shutdown the dive industry is not happy! Here is a photo story of a student's dive for his PADI in the reef strewn seas off the Whitsundays in Australia's Great Barrier Reef, with a few surprises. Also an examination into the corrupt practices of Australian dive companies, ripping off workers by using foreign backpackers and circumventing safety and wage laws, jamming in students into courses, not using qualified teachers leading to student injuries click here
Earthlink.com.au Australia's Ecofriendly web designers and hosters
Worldpeace.org.au Australia's Hugathon to stop War and refugees in the Middle East
"Pray President Biden does the decent thing and hands over the Middle East to responsible Islamic countries led by Jordan, Algeria, Morocco, Pakistan, Saudi, Turkey and Egypt to act as regional peacekeepers under the United Nations, then to make way for genuine democratic elections in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Afghanistan and in time the sort of human rights that we cherish in Western countries. America's policy has little to commend for itself, foreign occupation is not the answer, neither has the troop pull out that led to ISIS and bloody civil war as we have seen in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria; only through regional self management can peaceful change and true self determination be manifested," TMMAG
Time Life Picture Collection photos in some articles are provided courtesy of Time and Life Magazine where action photos speak louder than words